ARRANGING AN INSPECTION IS EASY AND INSTANT - DETAILS BELOW
Designed by award-winning architect Harry Seidler, this third floor apartment offers executive living in the recently upgraded 'International Lodge'.
Enjoying front row views to Macleay Reserve and capturing leafy green outlooks from every window, the apartment offers a tranquil setting in the premier harbourside enclave of Elizabeth Bay.
Occupying a prized corner position, the apartment features a stylish interior filled with light and breeze. Added highlights to this high appeal abode include a sun splashed residents pool and a rooftop terrace back dropped by the harbour and its iconic landmarks.
Steps from Beare Park and the harbour foreshore, the apartment is embraced by the attractions of Rushcutters Bay and nearby Potts Point village, with its award-winning restaurants and grocers.
• Pet Friendly (Subject to Strata Committee Approval)
• Galley style kitchen with elegant marble benchtops
• Living area fronted by glass offers pleasant park views
• Studio/Lounge features a built-in mirrored wardrobe
• Chic bathroom features integrated laundry facilities
• Secure complex with intercom & lift
• Swimming pool & sun lounge area with harbour views
A fantastic studio, this enticing home comes with a fabulous lifestyle to match.
Arranging an inspection is easy!
To book a time to inspect, simply click on Book an Inspection Time or Email Agent to book instantly using our online system.
By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops