ARRANGING AN INSPECTION IS EASY AND INSTANT - DETAILS BELOW
Set within a grand Art Deco security block of 12, this spacious 2 bedroom apartment proudly showcases the elegant proportions and classic features of its heritage. Featuring a great layout incorporating a separate sunroom or ideal study and a separate entrance. In a gateway location on the cusp of Woollahra village and Double Bay, the ground floor apartment is 150m to Edgecliff station for a quick and easy commute to the city and a breezy stroll down to Rushcutters Bay Park. One of 12 in a grand c1930 security block, the approx 95sqm apartment features access to a landscaped common garden and offers potential to incorporate a leafy front courtyard as private outdoor space.
- Exclusive setting bordering Woollahra
- Classic Art Deco foyer, intercom secure entry
- Easy level access, plus own separate entrance from garden
- 2 large bedrooms both with built-in robes
- King sized master, plantation shutters
- Separate sunroom or study/nursery
- Spacious living, high ornate ceilings
- Large gas kitchen with new appliances including dishwasher and washer/dryer
- Modern bathroom
- Timber floors,plus ceiling fans throughout
- Deep window sills, original leadlights
- Stroll to Eastpoint's shopping hub
Arranging an inspection is easy!
To book a time to inspect, simply click on Book an Inspection Time or Email Agent to book instantly using our online system.
By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.