Residential Management Service
At Nickolas Properties we are different to most real estate agents.
To enable us to achieve this, we have created four key areas within our Agency, each aligning their performance and interest with maximising your return and protecting your investment.
To learn more about our Residential Management Service please read on.
The Leasing Team
Our aim is to lease your property to a high calibre tenant, paying the best possible rent, in the shortest possible time. To find your perfect tenant we give your property maximum exposure across a wide range of media.
By appointing Nickolas Properties you will benefit from our unrivalled, comprehensive marketing package, including
- Professional digital photography of all properties
- Platinum Listing on real estate leading websites: realestate.com.au, domain.com.au, and nickolasproperties.com.au
- A3 full colour brochure with property description in our high street presence window display.
- Colour DL flyer distributed to the local neighbourhood and surrounding streets of property being marketed.
- Email and SMS alerts to potential tenants.
- E-brochure distributed to over 59 relocation agencies on our database.
- Professional “for lease “ signboard erected on the property (subject to approval, if necessary).
- Additional promotion with print media only if required.
- Midweek and Saturday Open for Inspections with a minimum 20 minute inspection period.
- Accompanied viewings at a time that suits prospective tenants, which can be booked on line 7 days a week, including after hour inspections. In fact 68% of our viewings are conducted outside business hours and on weekends.
- You will receive regular feedback from our leasing team on their progress, including website enquiry, number of inspections and tenant feedback report.
Your property manager is your main point of contact in the day to day management of your investment property. With over 60 years combined experience our Principal and team place the highest priority on proactive communication throughout the management process, delivering exceptional results, genuine service and peace of mind.
At Nickolas Properties we pride ourselves on our comprehensive and regular property inspections, giving you peace of mind your investment property is being well maintained. We have a designated team member conducting the following inspections
- Detailed ingoing and outgoing condition reports with digital colour photos and videos of property.
- Detailed inspections completed every 18 weeks during tenancy, with a detailed inspection report including photos and a schedule of maintenance if any required.
Rent Collection and Arrears Management
- Collection, receipting and remittance of monies collected to your nominated account by electronic funds transfer. We transfer funds into your account monthly and bi monthly, and provide you with prompt electronic statements.
- We have a zero tolerance rent arrears management, with a sophisticated system in place to minimise arrears, including phone, SMS, email, letters and personal contact. This assists in minimal, if any rent arrears
- Rent reviews are carried out on all properties at the expiration or renewal of a lease. Furthermore, all expired leases are reviewed every 6 months or on a case by case basis.
Did you know that according to BIS Shrapnel, your rent should have increased around 12% over the last 12 months, even greater in some Sydney locations? So if the rent you’re currently receiving hasn’t increased in the last 12 months, your property is probably being under rented, and you’re missing out on hundreds....even thousands of dollars per year.
- As your property managers, if any maintenance is required on your investment property, we will contact you within 24 hours, and upon instruction organise and coordinate all quotes and repairs. All invoices paid on your behalf will be detailed on your monthly property statement, with copies of all invoices attached.
Our accounts department is responsible for the comprehensive financial reporting to all Nickolas Properties clients.
- You will receive a detailed monthly statement, posted or emailed on the last day of each month.
- We guarantee all monies collected be deposited into your nominated account within 48 hours of month end close off date.
- Make all requested payments, such as Council rates, Strata Levies, Insurances etc, on your behalf, together with any maintenance invoices, and provide copies of same to you monthly.
- Provide an Annual Income and Expenditure Report, prepared on June 30, this report is fully consolidated with all tax invoices for costs incurred. This report will save you hundreds of dollars on accountancy fees each year, and is provided by Nickolas Properties free of charge.
Our new business manager is responsible for providing investors with current market information, rental appraisals and assist with a smooth transition when you join Nickolas Properties as a valued new client.
The new business team is available to discuss all of your property management requirements, and provide a solution to meet your individual needs.
We guarantee when you transfer the management of your property to Nickolas Properties it is accomplished smoothly and without stress for you or your tenant.